Low in calories, Baked and not fried and packed with flavour. Just wonderful for those healthy cheats. what more could you want?
I’m extremely excited to share with you these apple baked goodies, they taste super yummy and to top it off, they are super easy to make! YAY to my #lazycook fever.
They taste almost like your apple pies from Mc Donalds. I am a big lover for those. They just make me weak on the knees, like love at first sight. SORRY GAVIN!
So lets get to it and get some Healthy cheats baking!
4 x Granny smith green apples
An Egg yolk
Vanilla Extract ( Optional)
Medium sized Spring roll Pastry
sugar for dusting
Spoonful of Syrup
- Chop Apples into diced.
- Add your cinnamon and nutmeg. If you don’t put any of these then Vanilla extract would be your your next option
- Add a spoonful of syrup and mix all well together.
- Placing your pastry diagonally, pop the mixture in the centre, fold the corners in and roll it up like a parcel.
- place parcels on a baking tray with baking paper lined
- brush on egg yolk on the top of your parcels.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl and dust this on top of the parcels
- pop them in to the oven 15-20 at 190 degrees until they are golden brown.
There you go! some beautiful healthier cheats to add into your recipe book!
Give them a try, I promise you, you will feel like autumn is just st your doorsteps.
Let’s Bake soon!
Check the video out to see how they look!